Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Retire-a-Cheatin'-Pondscum-Crapweasel Fun


Pat Austin at And So It Goes In Shrieveport has started a campaign to send retirement cards to you-know-who. I find the idea irresistible:
In light of this morning's 1 a.m. vote on cloture for Obamacare, and in light of the treachery imposed on Americans by their representatives in Washington, I'm starting a campaign to send retirement cards to every single one of the cheatin', connivin', corrupt scumbags that voted to inflict Obamacare on Americans and not on themselves.

You can go to Hallmark here, and look at cards. I think we should send real cards, of course, and not e-cards.
Mailing addresses are here.
 I will definitely be sending one to Mary Landrieu. I think I'll send one to Ben Nelson, too.
It doesn't matter if you're a constituent of the pondscum crapweasel that voted for this or not. Send him, or her, a card and wish him well in their upcoming retirement.
Spread the word. Help send a message!
Because it's coming. America does NOT want this.
I've been making a list and checking it twice. My list includes Kirsten Gillibrand (NY), appointed last January by the NY Governor to replace Hillary Clinton.

I like American Greetings. They have an online printables section where you can design and print your own cards online if you join up (for a price). And then, there's always the folded-paper model with the hand-printed message.

This is going to be fun!
__________

No comments:

Post a Comment