Sunday, June 3, 2012

Iesu Me Ke Kanaka Waiwai -- Pekelo Cosma




English:

Let me walk though paradise with you, Lord.
Take my hand and lead me there.
All my earthly treasures,
I would gladly give.
Teach me how to love, how to share.

Greed and lust and vanity were mine Lord,
'Til I held your love divine.
Now on my knees I pray,
That I will find a way,
Let me walk through paradise with you.
Ya ho way

Oh my Lord, my saviour.
Lead me down that long and lonely road
Faith hope and trust and charity before me
Let me walk through paradise with You.
Ya ho way
__________

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed listening to the good music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey QR, just checking in to see how you are. I hope you and yours are well! If you are in one of the areas without power, I pray God will send you everything you need to make it easier (it's hard to tell from down here where power is out - media reports make it sound like the entire northeastern quadrant of the country is in the dark).

    ReplyDelete