Friday, September 2, 2011

The Real Reason O's College Transcripts Are Kept Secret

By Jove, I think that Jill the Pundette has divined the real reason we're intended never to see the college transcripts of the smartest president ever to prove totally incapable of delivering a large enough crumb of hope to the American population to inspire the creation of a single job:
No one has laid eyes on Obama's college transcripts but I'll bet they're littered with I's for Incomplete.
That's because they don't give I's for Incompetent.

Read the post: "Obama: Bo ate my jobs plan."
__________

2 comments:

  1. Another attempt to cover up blatant affirmative action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Odie - I wonder how many retired academics are now secretly regretting giving 0 that extra affirmative action push. Maybe none.

    ReplyDelete