Friday, February 24, 2012

Venting



Phew!

Just returned from Progressive Paradise Central, where Obama is a Great Guy, Republicans Are a Bunch of Mindless Criticizers Who Attack Obama for No Reason at All, Nobody is Catholic, and the Price of Gas has Nothing (that is to say, Nothing) to do with Drilling and Everything to Do with U.S. Oil Company Greed (and Only U.S. Oil Company Greed). Where is Kucinich when we Need Him? Save the Environment.

I am so tired of being the enemy in the room.



__________


5 comments:

  1. You're not the enemy, you're the voice of reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *pat* *pat* *pat* It's not easy, being an adult. :-\

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fuzzy & @Tina -- Thanks for that! If not for my online friends, I don't know what I would do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((sympathy hugs))) That's why I rarely talk to anyone outside of my family or the dextrosphere anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Zilla -- Thank you for the sympathy! I know you know. -- I stopped talking long ago, but, drat, I still have to listen!

    ReplyDelete