Tuesday, October 6, 2009

All Together Now: Today is National Call Congress Day!



From Patient's First:
National Call Congress Day

On Tuesday, October 6th, Patients First is sponsoring a National Call Congress Day to send our legislators a simple message: “Hands Off My Health Care!” This is your chance to explain why we cannot afford any bill that puts Washington between you and your doctor. Call Congress and tell them: “Hands Off My Health Care.” Click here to make your voice heard.

The above link takes you to Facebook, where you can enter your zip code, find your Congressman or Congresswoman's phone number, and drop a reminder to your Facebook friends to tell Congress to keep their hands off your friends' health care too.

Or, if you like, you can bypass Facebook and go here.

There's nothing like a good Congressional phone meltdown to get Washington's attention.
__________

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with me.
    I think your link is excellent and it gives me nice information about my Congressman.

    wieder

    ReplyDelete