News from a Quinnipiac University poll released today:
- Since July, one in eleven American voters have decided they no longer like Barack Obama's job performance. [Added: That's a thumbs-down from about one in five of the voters who gave his job performance a thumbs-up in July.]
- That change brings the percentage of Americans who don't like Obama's performance to an all-time high: 55%.
- Four out of five American voters have noticed that the economy is in recession. Half of those figure the economy is heading downhill.
- Two out of every five American voters still cling to the belief that Obama is doing an okay job.
- And three out of ten think the economy will improve if Obama gets four more years.