Tuesday, June 28, 2011

No More No Sheeples Here


Alas. With great regret I have removed from Today's Potluck Servings the now-defunct link to one of the Conservative Blogosphere's great lights, No Sheeples Here.

Carol @ No Sheeples Here, one stand-up lady with a BIG heart, has been providing us with her characteristically unstinting supply of on-the-money observations of American political life via her blog posts and original posters, cartoons, videos, and banners.

We laughed, we cried, we seethed, we applauded. We never failed to be amazed.

Now Carol has furled the ever-morphing No Sheeples banner and is taking a break.

We're gonna miss you, girl.

A lot.

A view of cyclists at No Sheeples Here.
__________

7 comments:

  1. Oh man, I never did follow her stuff, either. Looks like I missed out. Maybe she'll be back into it before long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bob - Thanks for the heads up. That's quite a list of links!

    @noone - Fingers crossed. Her blog was the product of so much hard work, she deserves a break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It it a great blog. I always enjoyed her creative banners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is an absolute creative genius. I hope she comes back soon and I wish her all the best. I will miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete